Kinect Toolbox is a set of useful tools for developing with Kinect for Windows SDK (1.7).
It includes helpers for gestures, postures, replay and drawing.
List of features:
- SwipeGestureDetector can detect the following gestures
- TemplateGestureDetector can record gestures in a learning machine and detect them later. Using this class, you can detect every kind of 2D gestures (letters, geometric shapes such as circle...)
- PostureDetector can detect the following postures:
- Skeleton Stability
- BarycenterHelper can indicate if a skeleton is static or is moving. This allows you to determine if you can launch gestures detection or not.
- SkeletonDisplayManager allows you to draw a skeleton frame on top of a WPF canvas:
- GestureDetectors can draw recorded positions on top of a WPF canvas
- Skeleton Record & Replay
- Kinect Toolkit includes a set of replay classes that allows you to record and replay a kinect session. It is much easier to debug and develop when you don't always have to stand up :)
- ColorStreamManager & DepthStreamManager help you to draw Kinect streams content
- BIndableNUICamera allows you to bind the elevation of the Kinect camera in a WPF application