unable to use gesture click and drag.

Sep 11, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Thank you for sharing the code. This is something I am looking for my project. I want to use the click option of mouse with kinect and then drag my objects from one point to an other. I ran that code and tried different gestures but was unable to figure out the accurate way to do it. I am in urgent need of this functionality. If any one can help me out in this will be grateful for him.

Thanks in advance.

Sep 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM

This could be great! Have you planned for the next release some hand detection? If you add some functionality to detect just if a hand is open or closed you will help a lot of developers like me :D

Your toolbox is incredible! we are using it to develop some app with Kinect at University.

Thanks in advance from Argentina.

Santiago.

Sep 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM

That will be good.

My point was by running the application I figured out the gesture circle, swipe left and swipe right, a mix of both swipes but unable to make a mouse click. Can any one tell me how to do mouse click gesture??

On Sep 16, 2012 12:46 AM, "carliski" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

This could be great! Have you planned for the next release some hand detection? If you add some functionality to detect just if a hand is open or closed you will help a lot of developers like me :D

Your toolbox is incredible! we are using it to develop some app with Kinect at University.

Thanks in advance from Argentina.

Santiago.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (KinectToolbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email KinectToolbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Nov 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Going through the code, in MainWindow.Gestures.cs, I saw the clickGestureDetector is initialized with circleGestureRecognizer. I'm guessing circle is the gesture for click. I'll test and confirm. I'm in need of this too. 

circleGestureRecognizer = new TemplatedGestureDetector("Circle", recordStream);

circleGestureRecognizer.DisplayCanvas = gesturesCanvas;

circleGestureRecognizer.OnGestureDetected += OnGestureDetected;

MouseController.Current.ClickGestureDetector = circleGestureRecognizer;

Nov 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Thanks will wait for your reply.

On Nov 9, 2012 5:39 AM, "adityar12" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Going through the code, in MainWindow.Gestures.cs, I saw the clickGestureDetector is initialized with circleGestureRecognizer. I'm guessing circle is the gesture for click. I'll test and confirm. I'm in need of this too.

circleGestureRecognizer = new TemplatedGestureDetector("Circle", recordStream);

circleGestureRecognizer.DisplayCanvas = gesturesCanvas;

circleGestureRecognizer.OnGestureDetected += OnGestureDetected;

MouseController.Current.ClickGestureDetector = circleGestureRecognizer;

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (KinectToolbox@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email KinectToolbox@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com